In stock from only:
- Over 10,000 accessories fitted to customer vehicles
- All accessories fitted pre-delivery FREE of charge
- We'll help you find the perfect pickup with accessories
- Get your tax back - up to 100% tax deductible
- Look good at work or play in a pickup
- We'll beat any quote or give you £100
- MPG: 40.4
- Max Braked Towing Capacity: 3200
- Load Length: 1555
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Payload: 1195
- Power Output: 150BHP
- Vehicle Description
- Vehicle Specification
- Customer Reviews (22)
- Vehicle Q&A (0)
Top of the range features
The Invincible is at the top of the Hilux range, and is the most powerful, with a 3.0 D-4D 171HP engine. Choose from either manual or automatic transmission. On the outside, there are chrome sidebars, integrated steps and 17in alloy wheels. Inside, the cab seats are upholstered in Patagonia grey velour – or you can choose Kenai grey leather. Sports front seats offer a touch more style.
The automatic climate control air conditioning will keep you cool in the cab, and the driving experience is made easier thanks to cruise control. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA) keep you safe. More safety is offered by the six airbags – one each for passenger and driver, plus a pair of curtain airbags and two side airbags.
There are options to add even more style – how about a soft-touch polyurethane front guard, to offer more protection for pedestrians, or the underguard with silver finish, to protect the vehicle’s underbody from stone chips.
Protect paintwork with a chrome door handle garnish, and doorsill scuff plates.
You also get Toyota Touch, with its 6.1in colour touch screen. Connect portable media players and the radio/CD using USB or aux-in. Or get information on your fuel consumption. The rear-view camera helps you reverse safely, and the Bluetooth facility lets you make hands-free calls and stream music.
Or opt to upgrade to Touch & Go, with advanced Bluetooth facilities, which let you send SMS messages. You can also navigate using the full map satellite navigation, which also includes safety camera and speed limit warnings. There are also connected services for fuel, online local search, weather and parking information.
- 220V Power Socket
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Carpet Covered Floor
- Centre Console With Lid, Storage And Armrest
- Driver Seat Height Adjuster
- Electric Tilt And Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Heated Leather Seats
- Leather Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls And Leather Gear Knob
- Leather Upholstery
- Locking Glovebox
- Rear Seat Tip-Up Function
- 4.2" Multi Information Display
- Cruise Control
- Fuel Heater
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Pre Collision System With Pedestrain Detection
- Rear View Camera
- Touch 2 With Go Navigation System
- Body Coloured Front Bumper
- Chrome Door Handles
- Chrome Effect Scuff Plates
- Chrome Fog Light Surrounds
- Chrome Headlight Surround
- Chrome Plated Rear Bumper
- Chrome Side Bar With Steps
- Chrome Trim On Radiator Grille
- Dusk Sensitive Lights
- Electric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers Window
- Electrically Retractable Door Mirror
- Electronic Headlamp Levelling
- Follow Me Home Headlights
- Front Fog Lights
- Headlight Washers
- Heated Rear Window
- Heated/Electric Door Mirrors With Integrated Indicators
- Laminated Rear Window Privacy Glass
- Mud Flaps Front And Rear
- Trailer Sway Control
- Variable Front Wipers
- Solid paint
- Ec Yes
- Ec Combined 40.4
- Ec Extra Urban 44.8
- Ec Urban 34.4
- Front Overhang 1000
- Height 1815
- Length 5330
- Load Deck Height 480
- Load Length 1555
- Rear Overhang 1250
- Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb 12.8
- Turning Circle - Wall To Wall 13.4
- Wheelbase 3085
- Width (Excluding Mirrors) 1855
Weight and Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) 80
- Gross Train Weight 5850
- Gross Vehicle Weight 3210
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked 3200
- Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked 750
- Minimum Kerbweight 2015
- No. Of Seats 5
- Payload 1195
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs) 12.8
- Bhp 150
- Engine Power Kw 110
- Engine Power Rpm 3400
- Engine Torque Lbs.Ft 295
- Engine Torque Mkg 41
- Engine Torque Nm 400
- Engine Torque Rpm 1600
- Top Speed 106
- Badge Engine Cc 2.4
- Badge Power 150
- Battery Volts 12
- Clutch Single Dry Plate
- Exhaust System Catalytic Converter
- Front Brakes Ventilated Discs
- Front Suspension Double Wishbone
- Ghost Model For Valuation Purposes No
- Hand Brake Rear Drums
- Manufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years 6
- Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years 3
- Rear Brakes Drum
- Rear Suspension Leaf Springs
- Special Edition No
- Special Order No
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage 60000
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Years 3
- Steering Pas Rack And Pinion
- Vehicle Homologation Class N1
Vehicle specification information is supplied by a third party. We endeavour to ensure all information is correct but cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
- There are currently no accessories for the Toyota Hilux
Find out how much this vehicle is to insure with Vanarama Insurance Services.
- It's quick and simple to get your quote
- We can save you time and money
- You can get your quotes in minutes
- Compare the 3 levels of cover to ensure the best insurance for you
Call our friendly team Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm to get your insurance quote on 01442 838 177
Below are our customer reviews for the Toyota Hilux. Want to have your say? Leave a review for the Toyota Hilux now.
William Laurie said on April 03 2019
Near faultless truck. Incredibly comfortable drive. A bit sluggish in acceleration.
Christopher Smith said on January 23 2019
Fleur Dunbar said on January 07 2019
I leased the Hilux to have a good reliable vehicle for jobs where I need to take staff and a considerable amount of tools. It is very comfortable and my people enjoy the ride. As for the practicality I was surprised at the amount of things I could fit in and it drives even better when loaded. Very good work machine and would recommend to anyone with similar requirements.
Paul Goodwin said on November 13 2018
really good vehicle
Nicholas Peart said on October 11 2018
Great vehicle. Perfect for the job.
Robert Doig said on September 27 2018
When my new truck was delivered the lady from Toyota main dealership at Tonbridge Wells went through everything with me & even connected blue tooth from my iPhone phone 👍 I enjoy driving the truck it handles very well & it’s extremely smooth & comfortable with brilliant all round vision too !! Loading space in the rear is excellent. The overall look of the Toyota Invincible is amazing. Thank you very much. Kind Regards. Rob
Brian Phillips said on September 17 2018
A useful and reliable vehicle with excellent off road handling.
Adrian Robinson said on July 24 2018
Great 4x4 yet to get it off road
Wayne Sandford said on August 31 2017
Great truck, exactly what I expected from a Hilux.
Tony Wright said on July 04 2017
Excellent! Lovely truck, dab radio could improve though.
David Hunter said on April 27 2017
Really nice truck.
Paul Russell said on June 17 2016
Exceptional truck with exceptional performance at an unbeatable price!
Peter Bishop said on April 15 2016
I'm very happy with the truck.
Paul Rulton said on August 10 2015
I couldn't be more pleased if I tried. Joe Norton's advice was spot on. He listened to what I wanted and put on to the Hilux. Very happy with it indeed.
Eifion Thomas said on June 08 2015
Ronald Hugh Murray said on January 29 2015
Early days but seems more comfortable than the Ranger I had before.
Ciprain Branciog said on December 08 2014
Amazing - invincible (;
Mark Haley said on July 25 2014
Horses for courses...the job is made easier when you have the right tools!
Dave Pitt said on July 15 2014
Our company purchased two of these, one for myself and one for my business partner. We are both very pleased with them. I had traded my Grand Cherokee for this new Hilux so was concerned I would be losing some ride and luxury, but while not as powerful as the Jeep the Hilux is such a great truck.
James Kent said on June 27 2014
Beautiful drive much better quality than my old Nissan Navara.
Benedict Waterson said on June 16 2014
The Toyota Invincible, has a good hardwearing build quality, both inside and out. It is a smooth and comfortable drive, and plenty of power delivered by the 3 litre diesel. There is plenty of leg room in the back and the Toyota-touch system is excellent. Very happy with this truck, and will be leasing another when my lease expires.
Adam Chesworth said on March 18 2014
I am very impressed with the whole car
There are currently no customer questions for the Toyota Hilux Diesel Invincible X D/Cab Pick Up 2.4 D-4D. Do you have a question? If you don't want to give us a call, click here to ask your question and we'll respond in four working hours.
Rentals are subject to VAT. Business customers only. Photos and videos are for illustration purposes only. Some vehicles may be pre-registered. If you require a 16 plate, please make sure you let us know when you order.
Deposit can mean initial payment or initial rental depending on the contract type. Terms and conditions apply