The term 'Autorama Group of Companies' including Autorama UK Ltd, Vanarama, Pickup Trucks Direct, Vanarama Insurance Services, Motorama and Vanarama Franchise, or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Vanarama, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7DE. Our company registration number is 05137709 registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Photos and videos are for illustration purposes only.
- Technical data and descriptions for vehicles are provided from manufacturers. Errors or discrepancies lie with the manufacturers and we do not hold responsibility for this.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We will endeavour to cover your vehicle specifications requirements as accurately as possible but we are unable to ensure we cover every requirement in every circumstance due to the vast array of vehicles and their varying specification levels. With this in mind, please check your chosen vehicle's specifications in line with the vehicle on your order confirmation to ensure all your requirements are met – we are always happy to answer any questions you have on this.
- An additional maintenance option is available for most vehicles, where maintenance has not been opted for it is the customers responsibility to ensure the vehicle is maintained within the manufacturer's guidelines at an approved garage (approved garage is defined as a VAT-registered garage that uses genuine manufacturer parts)
- We offer a range of finance products through our finance providers, where possible we can advise on these products to find one that suits your needs and requirements, further information on these products can be found here.
- We sometimes offer Pre-Registered vehicles. Customers will be made aware if their vehicle is a pre-registered vehicle. For the avoidance of doubt, pre-registered vehicles are not used vehicles, they have been registered by the dealer to lock in better discounts which we pass on to you, the customer, as part of our 8 Point Price Promise. The manufacturer's warranty on a pre-registered vehicle will run from the date of registering and not from the date of delivery. Similarly, MOTs will need to be carried out 3 years from date of registration. On some contracts the vehicle tax will run from the date of registration. For Contract Hire you will have Road Tax covered for the full term of your agreement regardless of whether the vehicle is pre-registered or not.
- All diesel vehicles have Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs), this is a part of the engine designed to reduce emissions which has specific requirements. For more information on what this means to you please see your vehicle's handbook for further instructions.
- Some diesel vehicles use AdBlue, a solution that reduces emissions, there will be a filler cap on your vehicle to top this up. This does not form part of a maintenance agreement and is your responsibility to maintain. For more information on what this means to you please see your vehicle's handbook for further instructions.
- Prices quoted for personal leasing include VAT, with VAT always charged at the standard prevailing rate.
- Prices quoted for business leasing exclude VAT, with VAT always charged at the standard prevailing rate.
- We charge £165 plus VAT for business customers and £198 including VAT for personal customers as an administration fee, this is per order for our Consumer Credit Services. This is payable should you decide to enter into an agreement. This amount will be retained from your Vehicle Reservation Fee.
- A Vehicle Reservation Fee of £500 must be paid before your order is processed. This can be paid by debit or credit card. The remainder of the Vehicle Reservation Fee (following the administration fee being deducted) will be refunded to you on the day your vehicle is delivered and will reach your account in 3 to 5 working days. Should you decide to cancel your order the full Vehicle Reservation Fee will be refunded to you.
- Some of our lenders may charge an administration fee to set up your agreement.
- We may receive a commission or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with the finance provider we have introduced you to.
- Tailored quotations are valid for a period of 14 days, this is subject to the availability of the quote. For example, if stock of a vehicle sells out this will supersede the 14-day period and new quotes will be required.
- We have a dedicated GAP & Insurance department who can provide you with quotes for GAP insurance and motor insurance.
- We are authorised for non-advised sales which means we can provide you quotes and information about the policy and leave you to make the decision about whether the product is right for you or not.
- After finding a quote that meets your requirements, on your instruction we will submit your application to a funder. With your consent they will complete a credit check on you. If you are applying on behalf of a limited company, you are confirming you have the authority to authorise a credit search in the name of the Company and each Director.
- Depending on the contract taken, you may have a 14-day cooling off period, questions around this are best directed to your account manager. You will be made aware of this prior to signing finance documents.
- Occasionally funders will apply additional requirements to finance acceptance which you will be made aware of prior to proceeding. These may include asking for proof of ID, proof of address or asking to see bank statements.
- Initial rentals are usually taken from your account 7-10 days after delivery. All subsequent rentals will be taken monthly following that first payment. Some agreements will require the initial rental to be paid prior to delivery, you will be made aware in advance is this applies to your order.
- Further information on our support team and your order process can be found here.
- We will register your vehicle and deliver it to your specified address within Mainland UK free of charge.
- Mileage on the clock of your vehicle on delivery does not count towards your contracted mileage allocation. A note will be made of your mileage on your delivery note.
- While we endeavour to meet or better the estimated delivery dates, as stated, these are estimated. Circumstances can arise out of our control whereby vehicles are delayed either in manufacture or delivery. In these situations, we will keep you informed of any updates.
- Prior to delivery we are required (by finance providers) to show proof of insurance on the vehicle. In these instances, the finance applicant will need to be seen on the certificate either as main policy holder or as a named driver.
- On delivery of your vehicle we hope everything is as ordered, on the rare occasion that is not the case, please ensure you detail the issues on the delivery note and contact us immediately. We are not able to accept any liability of damage not detailed on a delivery note.
Excess Mileage and Fair Wear and Tear
- Mileage limits are pooled – even though you might select 10,000 miles per year, with a 3-year lease you actually have 30,000 to use across the term. Handing the vehicle back (on relevant leases) with excessive mileage will incur charges.
- Additionally, for contracts whereby the vehicle is handed back at the end, if the vehicle is outside of 'Fair Wear & Tear' then additional charges will be incurred.
- For agreements whereby the vehicle is retained at the end of the term, excess mileage charges along with Fair Wear & Tear conditions are not applicable, but usage of the vehicle will affect its residual value.
Mid-Contract Adjustments and End of Contract
- We have a dedicated team for mid-contract adjustments, along with an End of Contract team who will provide you with your options.
- We will facilitate mid-contract adjustments (e.g. increasing mileage allowance) between you and the funder throughout the term of your agreement where possible, in line with funder Terms and Conditions.
- Unlike other brokers, we do not charge an administration fee for these adjustments.
- We may be able to provide you with a price for Part-Exchanging your vehicle, for more information on this, please click here.
- Periodically we may run Promotions including '1000 miles of free fuel' or Amazon Voucher, terms and conditions for these promotions will be made available at your request and in all instances will be published on our website.
- Nothing in these conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
- Cancellation Policy: Even if you've signed an order and paid a deposit, we guarantee to give you a no-quibble refund and we won't charge you a thing should you need to cancel your order. Our finance partners will have their own cancellation policy should you wish to cancel your contract once you have taken delivery of your vehicle. For more information on the individual cancellation policies please refer to your finance documentation. This is covered in our 8 Point Price Promise which can be found by clicking here.
- Customer service is at the core of our business which is why we have created our 5 star service charter which can be found by clicking here.
- Autorama Group is a broker member of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association.
- Autorama Group is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Autorama Group is licenced for credit brokerage under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 by the Financial Conduct Authority and to provide insurance products. Our Firm Reference Number is 630748. We also have permissions to act as a lender for our Short-Term Lease products.
- We do not offer a whole of market option for consumer credit, we offer products from a select panel of lenders.
- Please note that calls to our head office may be monitored or recorded.
- Non-payment of credit agreements and default will severely affect your credit rating and may result with the agreement vehicle being repossessed by the lender and or action being taken via the County Courts. The way you conduct your agreement is registered with all the Credit Reference Agencies and therefore any default could severely affect your chances of being accepted for credit in the future.
We have written our Privacy & Cookies Policy in the hope that it is easy to understand and digest, however, it is understandable that you may have some questions, queries or comments that have not been answered already in this policy.
If this is the case, please feel free to contact us by writing to;
Customer Services Manager
Your right to complain
If you have any complaints about any aspect of our Terms & Conditions or any aspect of our service, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01442 838 195. For our full Complaints Procedures please click here.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
We like to see this document as a work in progress. 'Even if it's brilliant, we make it better' is one of our Core Values, and there may be future amendments to make. Sometimes we will make changes to adhere to regulatory requirements or to comply with relevant law. We will keep you updated under this bracket of when this version of our policy was published and when we will next review it.
Date published: May 2018
Date of next review: Nov 2019